Are you one of the businessmen or women who feel like you are permanently putting out fires? The onus is on the boss to make decisions, and put strategies in place to cope with change.
- What do you really need to do to survive?
- Be honest with your staff and be honest with yourself.
- Setting well formed goals will help. It will keep you focused.
Goals require action:
- Break your goals down into manageable chunks.
- Decide on action plans for your goals.
- Get specific. What needs to happen?
- What needs to be done?
- Who will do it?
- How can your goals be measured?
- What’s the timeframe?
Ask yourself if your goals are achieveable and realistic.
Failing to plan is planning to fail.
Plan your work then work your plan. Identify what’s not working. If you keep doing the same thing, how can you expect anything different?
- Decide what needs to happen and plan effectively.
- What strategies do you need to put in place? Putting strategies in place will help your business run more effectively.
- Who can help you?
Whatever the mind perceives, it can achieve! If you think negatively, that thought goes into your subconscious mind and you will have a self fulfilling prophecy. Surround yourself with positive people. They have an energy all of their own.
Business is all about relationships. Connect with people who are key to your well-being and improvement.
Ireland is a small nation with lots of creativity. It’s time to get creative.
Work Life Balance:
- Your work-life balance is important.
- Your family are important.
- You need down time as well.
- If you don’t manage stress, it will manage you.
Let’s get back to basics and get our heads together.